RV Park – Cabins on Crane
Constructed in the Fall of 2021, our 10 Site RV Park has quickly emerged as a camper’s paradise. Located downtown Crane Lake, MN and behind our Rustic Log Lodge, this RV park is within walking distance of most local bars, restaurants and marinas. Features of our RV Park include stunning rock walls, tiers, lake views and scenery as if it were “carved right from the earth itself”.
All of our RV Sites are “full-hookup” including water, city sewer and electrical service.
We are excited to offer you prime access to Crane Lake, MN and some of the most beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and views that Northern Minnesota has to offer. We invite you to spend the summer with us!
We offer both seasonal and monthly RV Sites. If you are interested in securing a spot at our RV Park please contact us directly for more information or view our rates and seasonal/monthly packet.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR RV PARK
- City Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- 30/50 Amp Electrical Service
- Overflow Parking – Safe and Secure
- Marina Slips Available
- Fish Cleaning House
- Sites are a minimum of 40ft Wide x 50ft Long
- ATV Trail Access
- Lake Access
RV PARK RATES
- 2022 Seasonal RV Site Pricing (May 1st – October 15th)
- Seasonal RV Site with Marina Slip – $4995.00 + Electric
- Seasonal RV Site without Marina Slip – $4295.00 + Electric
2022 Monthly RV Site Pricing
- Monthly RV Site with Marina Slip – $1500.00 + Electric
- Monthly RV Site without Marina Slip – $1295.00 + Electric